We're Going to Hollywood!
Wednesday, August 28, 2013 at 8:00 AM - Sunday, September 1, 2013 at 10:00 PM (EDT)
Beverly Hills, CA
We’re Going to See the Stars!!!
If going to Hollywood has always been a dream of yours, then allow us to assist you with making that dream a reality!
Date: Wednesday, August 28 – Sunday, September 1, 2013
Travel package inclusions:
- 4-night/5-day stay at either:
o The Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills; OR,
o The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites downtown LA
- Round-trip flight from Charlotte, NC to Los Angeles, CA aboard American Airlines (other departure cities are available)
- Full-size rental car from Hertz for duration of stay (Taxes to be paid at counter)
- 24-hour Hop-On/Hop-Off Double-Decker Bus Tour of Los Angeles
- Admission to SeaWorld California in San Diego
- Admission to Universal Studios Hollywood
- TMZ Hollywood Celebrity Hot Spot Tour in Los Angeles
- “All-In-One Travel Protection” includes cancel for any reason coverage (optional)
- Dream Vacation Care
- Wednesday, August 28: Will travel to Los Angeles; no planned activities
- Thursday, August 29: 24-Hour Hop-on/Hop-off Double-Decker bus tour of LA
- Friday, August 30: Admission to SeaWorld California in San Diego San Diego)
- Saturday, August 31: Admission to Universal Studios Hollywood
- Saturday, August 31: TMZ Hollywood Celebrity Hot Spot Tour in LA at 6:30 pm
- Sunday, September 1: Will return to Charlotte
Note: Guests are responsible for driving to the theme parks and pick-up locations for the tours.
Cost of travel package:
- $1610 per person - The Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills (based on double occupancy)
- $1250 per person - The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites (based on double occupancy)
*Rates are subject to change without notice until booking has been confirmed.
- $200 per person without “All-In-One Travel Protection” due at time of booking
- $320 per person with “All-In-One Travel Protection” due at time of booking --- Protection coverage must be paid in full at time of booking
- Equal monthly installments can be made through June 30, 2013
- Travel insurance is optional; however, strongly encouraged.
- Without travel insurance, if you must cancel your reservation, make any changes to departure date, or reduce the number in the party, you will be assessed a $100 per person cancellation fee plus any applicable airline, hotel or other supplier charges.
- Hotel cancellation polices are established by the hotel. Please note that there are no refunds for cancellations made 7 days or less prior to departure for air-inclusive vacations or less than 48 hours prior to departure for hotel only vacations.
When & Where
Plans of Elegance, LLC
Plans of Elegance, LLC was officially formed in 2007 after many years of leisurely planning special events and group outings. We are passionate about coordinating events and travel that will enable families and close friends to engage in fun and meaningful activities, visit new places, celebrate and simply spend quality time together.
We understand that with the current economy, many are forced to eliminate luxuries from their budget... and hiring an event and travel coordinator could definitely be considered a luxury versus a necessity. Therefore, our desire is to collaborate with budget-savvy clients desiring to host elegant events and travel to destinations of their dreams, minus the financial hardship.
We hope you will provide us with the opportunity to partner with you to create the event you've always envisioned and the vacation you've always dreamed of taking. If you can imagine it, we can assist you with making it a reality.
Chelsea Patterson Sanders, Owner